Jumper JPD-200C Fetal Doppler (Desktop Sonicaid) Introduction
Jumper JPD-200C Fetal Doppler (Desktop Sonicaid) is used to check fetal heart rateand detect fetal heart sounds. The heart rate of the fetus can indicate the health and growth of the fetus in the mother’s womb. With the help of this device, the sound of the fetus heart can be clearly heard from the eleventh week of pregnancy, and if this sound is not heard, there are probably problems for the fetus; Therefore, the doctor uses this device to check the health of the fetus.
Table Sonicide 200C with waterproof probes with high sensitivity is offered for accurate calculation of fetal heart rate (FHR) in two types, single probe and double probe. You can also instantly choose two frequencies of 2.2 and 3.3 MHz according to your needs or according to your weekly pregnancy charts. This device is supplied with a wall charging base, which ergonomic and minimal design makes it possible to use the device in a minimal space, in addition to a pleasant and simple user experience.
Jumper company in China, with its eye-catching design and exemplary quality, is an attractive choice in the category of desktop sonicaids, and besides, it has launched portable pocket sonicaids with various applications for hospital, office or home use. To get to know the portable Sonicids of this reliable brand, study the 100A, 100B, and 100E models.
Jumper JPD-200C Fetal Doppler (Desktop Sonicaid) Specifications
- Available in two variations of single probe and two probe models
- LED heart rate monitor
- Waterproof probes with high sensitivity to provide heart rate with the highest accuracy
- Sanyo quality speakers without any noise!
- Fetal heart rate range of 50 to 210 BPM
- Ability to use two probes simultaneously
- The possibility of choosing the frequency in two values of 2.2 MHz and 3.3 MHz
- Easy to use and portable
- Providing sound with minimal interference and with Sanyo quality speakers
- Ease of operation, light, portable and high performance
- Can be charged with a wall mount and can be used for up to 12 hours with a single charge
- Measurement tolerance of only 2 BPM
- Dimensions 240 x 160 x 115 mm
- Weight: 1.120 kg
- Approved by IR Ministry Of Health and Europe CE