Comen Star 5000E Fetal monitor Introduction
The way the fetus grows inside the mother’s womb, the level of health or the lack of proper functioning of various organs of the body, can be concluded by examining some signs and symptoms to determine the status of the fetus health. This device allows you to monitor fetal vital signs (FHR).
Due to the possibility of many problems for the fetus during pregnancy, such as the risk of hypoxia (lack of oxygen), suffocation due to blood flow failure or compression of the umbilical cord, the use of this device increases day by day; To prevent the occurrence of health problems or the death of babies. Also, during pregnancy, the heart rate and movements of the fetus increase or decrease during the contraction and expansion of the uterus, which can be monitored by this device and the appropriate medicine can be prescribed to the mother based on possible necessity. This device is useful in complicated deliveries and can help reduce possible risks during prenatal care. The Comen Star 5000E vital monitoring device, manufactured by Comen, a large company in China, can be connected to the central office and allows you to store more than 300 patients in case of blackouts.
The 5.7-inch foldable monitor, 12-crystal waterproof Doppler probes, 112mm internal thermal printer, and lithium battery providing more than 4 hours of work is an ideal option for you, skilled doctors.
This brand offers another model of fetal monitoring with a touch screen and small dimensions for portable use, named Star 5000, and fetal and maternal monitors 5000F and 5000C to check the vital signs of the fetus and mother at the same time.
Comen Star 5000E Fetal Monitor Specifications
- Usage: Monitoring Fetus Vital Signs
- Model: Star 5000E
- 5.7 inch foldable touch screen
- 112 mm thermal printer inside the device itself
- It has two high-sensitivity probes to check the heart rate of twin fetuses and one probe to check the contractions of the mother’s uterus.
- It has a visual and audible warning system in three variations
- 60 hours of internal memory to store the information of 300 people even after the device is turned off
- Rechargeable lithium battery with 4 hours of usage
- Can be carried by hand and mounted on the wall
- Central monitoring with the ability to simultaneously connect to 128 patient beds
- It has a warning system in case of changes in physiological parameters as visual and audible notifications
- A USB port to connect to the printer and upgrade the software
- With applications for before and after childbirth
- Compatible with Comen monitoring system