Comen Star 5000F Fetal & Maternal Monitor Introduction
The way the fetus grows inside the mother’s womb, the level of health or the lack of proper functioning of various organs of the body, can be concluded by examining some signs and symptoms to determine the status of the fetus health. This device allows you to simultaneously monitor maternal and fetal vital signs (FHR)!
Due to the possibility of many problems for the fetus during pregnancy, such as the risk of hypoxia (lack of oxygen), suffocation due to blood flow failure or compression of the umbilical cord, the use of this device increases day by day; To prevent the occurrence of health problems or the death of babies. Also, during pregnancy, the heart rate and movements of the fetus increase or decrease during the contraction and expansion of the uterus, which can be monitored by this device and the appropriate medicine can be prescribed to the mother based on possible necessity. This device is useful in complicated deliveries and can help reduce possible risks during prenatal care. The Comen Star 5000F fetal and maternal monitoring device, manufactured by Comen in China, is the world’s first modular fetal monitoring, which also provides the possibility of separate use of maternal monitoring.
12.1-inch color touch monitor (!) with the ability to adjust in different angles for a better view! Also, 12-crystal waterproof doppler probes, 152 mm internal thermal printer and internal memory for storing patient information are ideal options for you, prominent doctors.
Comen Star 5000F Fetal and Maternal Monitor Specifications
- Usage: Examining vital signs of mother and fetus at the same time!
- Model: Star 5000F
- 12.1 inch touch screen with TFT technology
- Adjustable viewing angle up to 90 degrees
- 152 mm thermal printer inside the device itself
- Waterproof, high-sensitivity Doppler probes for accurate fetal heart rate (FHR) monitoring.
- Automatic scoring of fetal health status
- NST, FISCHER, MODIFIED FISCHER, KREBS scoring systems
- With applications for before and after childbirth
- Compatible with Comen monitoring system