EIS Ring Pessary Introduction
The uterus has a muscular structure and is held in place by the pelvic muscles. If these muscles become weak or overstretched, they are no longer able to support the uterus and cause the uterus to prolapse. The uterus is moved from its original place and slips into the vagina. EIS Ring Pessary is an effective and non-invasive method for the treatment of pelvic organs prolapse and uterine prolapse. Prolapse is related to the time when one of the tissues is out of its normal state and puts pressure on the adjacent structure. In the treatment of problems such as: Prolapse, including uterine prolapse, bladder prolapse or protrusion, anal and small intestine prolapse, urinary incontinence, and cervical insufficiency, pessaries are used in pregnant mothers.
EIS ring pessary, made in South Korea, in types with and without knob, and with and without support, with various applications, including the treatment of low-grade prolapse (uterus, bladder and rectum) and SUI with knob, and provides us with the treatment of 1,2 grade prolapse with a simple ring.
This Pessary is available in eight sizes, respectively: 1-51 mm, 2-57 mm, 3-64 mm, 4-70 mm, 5-76 mm, 6-83 mm, 7-89 mm, 8-95 mm.
EIS Ring Pessary
- Usage: Treatment of pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence
- Medical grade silicone material (latex free)
- No allergic reactions
- Special flexibility
- Lack of absorption of odors and secretions
- No bad smell
- Long lifespan with the ability to autoclave
- Reduction of various infections
- Dealing with work and daily activities with peace and comfort and without stress
- All Variety and sizes are available!
- Approved by ISO & FDA