Veldana Medical’s Cavaterm Introduction
Excessive and abnormal uterine bleeding or DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), which is caused by the improper functioning of the ovaries and uterus, is one of the common problems of women of reproductive age. Cavaterm treatment method is the latest endometrial ablation method using warm water to treat abnormal monthly bleeding in women, without the need for hormone therapy. The Veldana Medical company of Switzerland has helped solve this issue by providing this non-invasive/low-invasive method. In this method, with the circulation of hot water under the protection of the balloon, which reaches 70-80 degrees Celsius by the device, and by applying a pressure between 240 and 230 mmHg, the heat is transferred to a depth of 10 mm of the endometrium (basal) layer and causes the cells of this area to become inactive. Veldana Medical’s Cavatherm device, with superior features compared to other conventional methods, such as no direct contact of the burning tool with the uterine wall, which causes no tearing or damage to other organs (hot water necrosis) and Permanent treatment in just 10 minutes has become the best treatment option.
It should be noted that this procedure can be performed under local, spinal, or light general anesthesia, and there is no need to remove the uterus (hysterectomy); Therefore, problems such as depression, hormonal disorders, etc, do not arise. The cost of this operation is much lower than other heavy surgeries. All these things have caused more than 95% of women who have been treated with this method to be fully satisfied.
Veldana Medical Cavatherm Features
- Usage: Treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Swiss made
- Silicone balloon without causing sensitivity
- Uniform temperature distribution throughout the balloon
- There is no need for monitoring and external measures for temperature management.
- Preservation of the uterus (no need to remove the uterus like invasive methods)
- Low cost of the procedure
- There is no risk of burning or pressure.
- Without tearing and damaging other organs
- Treatment in 10 minutes!
- Short recovery period (patients can return to their daily activities after one day).