Ultrasound Probe Cover Introduction
The ultrasound probe cover is offered in two hygienic types in packs of 100 and sterile in packs of 50.
As you know, it is necessary for medical equipment and related accessories, including probes, to be hygienic and sterile so that there is no doubt about the existence and spread of infection and virus. sanitary ultrasound probe covers are packed in a sterile environment without manual intervention. But due to the requirement of sterility of some devices and the fact that some of these devices cannot be sterilized or have a short life against sterility, special covers that are sterilized should be used for them. The ultrasound probe cover is specifically designed for the probe of medical devices and due to its high elasticity, it is used for a variety of devices.
Probe cover is a cover for insulating cables and pipes, which is made of transparent plastic with strength. This product is prepared through a special process and does not allow the penetration of various contaminations and viruses.
In the past, latex covers were used to cover ultrasound probes or other devices in medical centers. But these products had a very short life span and were not produced in a sterilized form. For devices that needed to be sterile, a type of plastic cover was produced, which, in addition to being sterile, was impermeable, soft and flexible.
Ultrasound probe cover specifications
- Can be used for most probes such as temperature probe, compressed air cable, hydroscopic probe, ultrasound probe and compatible with all kinds of brands.
- The length of the sterile ultrasound probe cover is about 80 cm and can cover the probe completely.
- Very easy to fit and install
- Full coverage of the part of the probe that is in contact with the patient’s body
- high resistance to tearing during usage by surgeons or radiologists
- The tip of the probe cover is simple and seamless to prevent noise
Click here to view and buy other products on our website!