Introducing IUI Catheter ( simple/with mandrel)
IUI operation is one of theassisted reproductive methods that may be used alone or together with ovarian stimulation with medicine to treat infertility. The injection of washed sperm into the uterus or the uterine space near the fallopian tube is called IUI, which is done by the IUI catheter.
The IUI catheter is available in two types: simple and mandrel.
IUI Catheter Specifications (in two types, simple and with mandrel)
- Long Catheter (17 cm): which provides a chance to enter and better access for the end of the catheter to the uterus.
- Lower Lock Hub: The proximal end of the lower lock is made of ABS polymer. Resistant and a more ergonomic structure than similar products for easy handling and higher maneuverability
- Tube made of medical grade polypropylene: The medical grade soft polypropylene polymer used, while creating the necessary flexibility, ensures the biocompatibility of the duct with the transferred cells and does not cause sensitivity in the secretions of the path.
- STOPPER: Helping the doctor to control the amount of catheter entering the uterus and estimate the position of the end of the catheter.
- Radio Opaque: The possibility of observing the extent of the catheter entering the uterus if X-ray imaging is needed
- Double-thickness catheter tube: designed with two thicknesses to obtain the appropriate consistency for the catheter to enter the duct without bending, and at the same time maintaining the necessary flexibility in the distal head for better maneuverability and not causing trauma to the mucous membrane during entry. For this purpose, the catheter tube It is made of soft medical grade polypropylene and is designed in two thicknesses: 8 French in the proximal head and 6 French in the distal head. The thickness change is designed with a slope and non-edge to prevent trauma.
- Side drains: In order to prevent vaginal secretions from entering the catheter tube while entering the uterus and creating more chances for sperm to enter the uterine space by spraying from both sides of the catheter.
- Spherical distal head: The distal catheter head is made of medical grade polypropylene in the shape of a hemisphere, polished and completely symmetrical. This important thing ensures an easier entry into the uterus and prevents damage and spotting after IUI.
- Sterilization: Sterilized with ethylene oxide gas, which guarantees the catheter’s sterility in its single-layer packaging for up to three years.
Click here to view and buy other products on our website!