Introducing DFV CP Decius 2500
The best way to have a direct view and examine genitalia, cervix and sometimes external parts of the female genital is to use an optic colposcope which is a microscope with intense light and helps experts to examine cervix with highest levels of details. It can be said that examination is done quickly and the person does not experience any unpleasant feelings.
The accuracy of identifying suspicious cases of Cervical cancer with this method is up to 99%, and in case of suspicion, Pap smear test (only with 60% accuracy) is adopted as a complementary method. after observing suspicious tissue, tissue sampling or biopsy and examination by a pathologist is the next step.
This device is beautifully designed and manufactured by the prestigious brand DFVasconcellos in Brazil, which is available in two types of base, fixed (1250) and moving arm (2500). This device has a movable arm in all directions, which leaves the doctors with a better control to find best view possible and ease of examination. It also has 5 stages of apromatic magnification (3, 4, 7, 11, 17) times, cold LED light source with50,000 hours of use, cobalt green and blue light filter, and the possibility to choose different types of cameras. It should be noted that the ability to connect to the image transmission system and software, the ability to categorize and store patient information, is one of the tempting features of this device.
DFV CP Decius 2500 optical colposcope specifications
- Model: CP Decius 1250
- Usage: Identification of suspicious tissue in the vagina or cervix.
- 3D vision
- Moving arm with the ability to move in all directions for ease of examination and better visibility
- cobalt green and blue filters to achieve higher levels of details during examination
- 5 levels of magnifications (3, 4, 7, 11, 17 times)
- Field of view of 13, 19, 32, 50 and 78 mm
- Cold LED light source with light intensity regulator
- Adjusting the eyepiece distance from 55 to 77 mm using the adjustment screw
- high resolution image in the examination of the deep vessels of the cervix
- 50,000 hours of LED light usage
- Approved by IR Ministry of Health, ISO & CE