Sometech Video Colposcope Dr.Camscope pro 102 Introduction
Using a video colposcope is the most accurate method that is recommended for examining and diagnosing suspicious tissues in the cervix (cervix) or external edges of female genitalia, which provides a high-detailed image to the doctor. This method increases the accuracy of diagnosis up to 99% and is considered a supplement to the common pap smear test (with 60% accuracy). If suspicious tissue is identified, a biopsy is taken and sent to the relevant laboratory for further analysis. Now, if you are looking to go even one step beyond conventional colposcopes and improve your diagnosis, we offer you the amazing video colposcope, Dr.Camscope pro 102 made by Sometech in South korea, that leaves no room for doubt with its stunning feautures!
This product differentiates itself from other competitors by providing a FULL HD live image with 60 frames per second and connecting it to the FULL HD monitor that comes with it via HDMI cable. But it’s not the whole story! This device offers 32 GB of internal memory, the ability to save patient images in separate folders, portable and light. Two trolleys, Ease of use and Connection to laptop and monitor andAdjusting the contrast, brightness and details of the image gives you everything you need for a perfect diagnosis.
Sometech Dr.Camscope Pro 102 Video Colposcope Specifications
- Model: Dr.Camscope Pro 102
- Usage: Identification of suspicious tissue in the vagina and cervix.
- 60 Fps Full HD Video
- Adjustable Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness
- 18 watt LED light with the possibility of adjusting the light temperature up to 4800 Kelvin
- Green filter for better view of details during examination
- Up to 36 times magnification
- 32 GB Internal Memory
- 2 trolleys
- Comes with a Full HD monitor
- Approved by IR ministry of health and ISO