EIS Gelhorn Pessary Introduction
The uterus has a muscular structure and is held in place by the pelvic muscles. If these muscles become weak or overstretched, they are no longer able to support the uterus and cause the uterus to prolapse. The uterus is moved from its original place and slips into the vagina. EIS Gelhorn Pessary is an effective and non-invasive method for treating pelvic organs prolapse and uterine prolapse. Prolapse is related to the time when one of the tissues is out of its normal state and puts pressure on the adjacent structure. In the treatment of problems such as: Prolapse, including uterine prolapse, bladder prolapse or protrusion, anal and small intestine prolapse, urinary incontinence, and cervical insufficiency, pessaries are used in pregnant mothers.
EIS Gelhorn Pessary, made in South Korea, in types with and without support, provides us with various applications, including the treatment of prolapse of the 3rd, 4th degree, which depending on the length of the vagina, the treating doctor chooses between two types, long stem and short stem.
This pessary is available in six sizes: 1-44 mm, 2-51 mm, 3-57 mm, 4-64 mm, 5-70 mm, 6-76 mm, 7-83 mm, 8-89 mm.
EIS Gelhorn Pessary
- Usage: Treatment of pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence
- Medical grade silicone material (latex free)
- No allergic reactions
- Special flexibility
- Lack of absorption of odors and secretions
- No bad smell
- Long lifespan with the ability to autoclave
- Reduction of various infections
- Dealing with work and daily activities with peace and comfort and without stress
- All Variety and sizes are available!
- Approved by ISO & FDA