Labomed Prima Gn Optic Colposcope Introduction
A Colposcope is used to directly examine female genitalia, cervix, and sometimes external areas of the female genitals. This test is performed by a gynecologist when the pap smear test shows abnormal cell changes. by observing the cervix and vagina with a colposcope, if an abnormal case is seen, a small sample (biopsy) is taken to examine the signs and symptoms of the disease. Colposcope allows gynecologists and obstetricians to examine cells and malignant masses from the cervix with the highest accuracy. Labomed Prima GN optical colposcope is at your service with powerful arms!
This device is designed and manufactured under the Labomed brand in the United States, which is available in two types, fixed base and movable arm, of which this model (GN) is the arm type, which provides better access and mastery. Another type, model C, has a fixed base with the ability to adjust the height. Special and ergonomic design and impressive features of this model including 5-step apromatic zoom up to 25times, 50,000 hour LED light source, green light filter, The ability to connect to the image transmissionand classification system and The possibility of diversity in choosing the type of camera has made this company one of the most prominent brands of imaging devices.
Labomed Prima Gn Optic Colposcope Specifications
- Model: Prima GN
- Usage: Identification of suspicious tissue in the vagina and cervix.
- 3D vision
- Fixed base with adjustable height
- Has a green filter for a better examination
- 5 levels of magnifications (4, 6, 10, 16, 25 times)
- Cold light source with light intensity regulator
- Adjustable eyepiece using the adjustment screw
- high resolution image in the examination of the deep vessels of the cervix
- It has an internal LED cold light source with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 10x18mm wide field adjustable eyepiece
- Approved by IR Ministry of health, FDA, CA